I'm nearly done with my website! (For the third time..) Have a couple of coding things to work out still. (If anyone knows how to extend the content div to the bottom of the page, please please please tell me.)
Recently I have started writing again - I wasn't even able to finish one story during the school year, but now I actually have time sitting on my ass so I might as well pick it up - so maybe there will be a section for that too. Maybe. I am very self-conscious about my writing (well, about everything, and especially art, but given the nature of my career choice I will have to get over that), so it's a big maybe. I may start up a bit of a blog for the site, as well. It will probably just be linkspam of artsy stuff I like plus the occasional piece of actual news.
I am so happy I decided to pay more attention to coding for this version of the website. I mean seriously. Before a few days ago, I barely knew what the fuck a stylesheet was, let alone how to actually use one. I just put all my CSS in the head, and had to copy-paste it to each individual page, and then if I wanted to change something, I had to go back and change it on every fucking page. And I rather like that I'm learning Javascript. Baby steps, yawl. Dreamweaver has become a very good friend this week.
So anyways, now that that project is nearly finished, on to the next. Time to..produce more art..because I really do need to do more art..
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment