So today at the 3D Animators' Club meeting there was this acting / movement teacher from some acting studio nearby. The department might hire her, so I guess we were giving her a trial run or something. We did a lot of silly movement stuff. One thing involved wearing 'neutral masks' and 'acting only with your body' and 'stripping away the real masks' and whatever. So it was a few of us up at a time, because there were only a few masks. She had us doing weird stuff, and that was okay. Then she told my group - of course it was my group, of course she would pick the one thing I refuse outright to do in an acting class, even One Act Play - to be sexy-seductive-whatever, and I panicked, so instead of doing it I turned around, shook my head, and then shuffled over into the corner and hid behind the whiteboard-on-wheels.
Yeah. Classy.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment